Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bucket List

My Bucket List is a work in progress.  Things I really, really want to do.  Do you have a Bucket List?
Sometimes I think I really want to do something until the opportunity comes - then I begin to rethink it.  I guess it is more attractive to me when I think it is impossible!  Truth is - I love life - I am truly blessed.  Maybe I need to look at my Bucket List as more of a "Do I really want to do this?" list.  What could be better than a day like today?

I mailed the Tumbling Blocks quilt to beautiful baby Daniela in Georgia.  A quilt is a gift of much more than cloth, batting and thread.  It's a gift of time, creativity and love.  

I spent the afternoon teaching my Daughter in Law more about quilting.  We spent time together sewing - a very good thing.  Little Man took a nap in "his" room at Nana and Pop Pop's house.  Then he went to see the donkeys - Gracie and Stormy.  A very good day.

A woman I knew years ago came in the shop today.  She is the same - we had a great time of remembering.  She is a knitter.  It is good to remember who we are and who we were.

God is good.  Life is good.


 The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying:
   “I have loved you with an everlasting love; 
   I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.
Jeremiah 31:3 

No comments:

Post a Comment