Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alphabet Quilt for Little Man

Snow, ice, cold. No school yesterday and today - no school tomorrow.  The boys are happy.

A very good day to be in the house - knitting, quilting, cooking.

Perry, Dale and Tristan ate with us - their favorite meal - salmon patties, gravy, creamed potatoes, green beans and biscuits.  Mmm, mmm good.  Perry was out all night putting salt on the roads so Dale and Tristan spent the night with us.

Auburn won the college football championship game last night!  Go Auburn.

I finished the Alphabet quilt Becky and I made for Jeremiah.  I love my new Janome Horizon Sewing machine - it makes everything easier.              

Next project - a bargello quilt - might be quite a challenge.  I will be teaching a Day and Night Quilt class at Sew Together next month.  It is an Eleanor Burns pattern - looks like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment