Tuesday, August 20, 2013

That is a Cow in the Door of the Store!

We just had to drive into the parking lot of this store in Dillard, Georgia - who can resist taking a picture of a huge cow standing in the door of a store?  The little boy in this picture seemed a little unsure about walking by the cow - I think he finally ran in.   When you go to the Cupboard Cafe in Dillard for a great dinner you can stop by here to visit the cow.

After a week of beautiful weather, yesterday was a "rainy day in Georgia" - made it a little easier to leave the beautiful mountains.  

Ya just gotta love your GPS sometimes.  After my trip through one of the curviest, most isolated roads in the country on my trip down - I realized that my GPS was set to find the shortest route - think twice before you do that!  I was beginning to think I was going to be walking a log across a creek to get there.  Seestah George called me about 30 minutes after we left to say, "These things don't work so good in the mountains".  She drove in a circle and ended up back where she started!  What fun!  

Don't know which is better - going?  Or coming home?  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment