Monday, March 14, 2011

Beginnings and Endings...

I'll never be much of a blogger - it's been a month since my last post!  Am I too busy, or just not disciplined enough to post frequent blogs?  Don't know.  I enjoy it when I do get here.  And I really enjoy a few other blogs.  One of my favorites is pleasantviewschoolhouse.blogspot.com.  Some people really can do it all!

March is sometimes hard for me.  I need to remind myself of the good "March things" - my dad's birthday is in March, two nephews were born in March, my brother got married in March, we plant early vegetables in March.  The hard memories:  my mom died in March, my 23 year old nephew, Dale died in March.  I have great memories of both of them - but they left too soon and I still miss them.

My life has been crazy busy lately.  And whose fault might that be?  So many things I love doing with my time - it is hard to choose.  The picture is a stained glass I made - I love Irises - they just look like Spring.  One of my pet peeves is hearing someone say, "I don't have time to do that".  Seems to me that we each have the same number of hours in each day.  Some things are necessary, but a large part of our time is spent on things we choose.  I guess we all know people who choose to do not much of anything.  Funny thing is - they're usually the ones who say they don't have time when asked to do something.  I've found that time has gotten much more precious as I get older.  None of us have an endless supply of time.  Enough of that!

Radishes are growing in the garden - broccoli, spinach carrots and cabbage are planted.  Gracie and Stormy (our miniature donkeys) are enjoying the warmer weather, Bo the Beagle is happy, Little Man rode his "Harley" this weekend and Grandsons One and Two were here!  Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment