Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vegetable Gardening with Jeremiah

Becky, Jeremiah and I planted vegetables today!
Our "square foot garden" is really cool.  If only I could talk Ken into building some more of the frames.  We planted the "square foot garden" and then some in the other garden.
We planted broccoli, lettuce, cabbage, peppers, radishes, carrots, cauliflower - those are the ones I remember.  

Jeremiah was so good.  He played on a quilt and ate a little grass and a few leaves.  He spent the lunch hour in the shop with Ken and the guys.  They said he ate a little chocolate (NOT!)  Becky took him home about 3:30 and I worked til 4:30.  I'm tired.

It is exciting to have a daughter(in-law) to work in the garden with me.  Can't wait til we get those fresh veggies.

A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment