Friday, March 20, 2009

Too Many Things I Love to Do

I started a new baby quilt.

Started a new string quilt.

Don't even ask how many knitting projects I have going.
I knitted an ear of corn and a pumpkin for Jeremiah.

I'm making an upholstered bench seat for Josh and Becky's hearth - so J won't hurt his head!!

Stained glass project in the works.

Breakfast with Lorraine and Lester at Cracker Barrel this morning.

I bought a Wii today - in the hopes that I'll use the Wii Fit...

Weather is beautiful, so I bought some flowers to plant!

And of course, we're planning a vegetable garden...

Dale is going fishing with Ken tomorrow - getting up at 4:00 AM - glad I'm not going.

In the midst of all this, I did cook dinner - even made cornbread and blueberry muffins!

Why in the world was Obama on the Jay Leno show last night??  

Life is busy, life is good.






No comments:

Post a Comment