Friday, March 27, 2009

Triple Coupons - Having fun yet?

I really do hate grocery shopping ... always have.  
But triple coupons are just too good to refuse.  Don't you love triple coupons?
There are so many other things I would rather be doing than searching the aisles of the grocery store for the bargains.  

I knitted a round ball for J last night - and a football tonight.  Domino seems to think they belong to him so I'll have to keep them out of his reach.

Rainy today and cool.  I guess the rain is good for the garden.  Not so sure about the cool!

Watched American Idol last night and tonight.  This is by far the most talented group they've ever had.  It's one of the few things on tv that I really enjoy.  I do like DVR - nice to be able to skip all those commercials.

A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment