Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Really Good Day

Four year olds enjoy life so much!  Jeremiah came yesterday afternoon to spend the night with us.  When he is not busy eating, he is busy playing, watching everything I do - and asking questions.  His papa bought him a pair of bib overalls.  We asked him to try them on and he informed us that "I only work on Friday - that's when I'll wear them."  Papa asked why he worked on Fridays - he said "I have a super burst of energy on Friday."  Not sure I could keep up with him on a Friday!  

Jeremiah's favorite place to sit is in the recliner with me - of course I sort of like it too.  He watches me pretty closely and if I'm not giving him my full attention - he lets me know it.  Everything is more interesting with a four year old boy around.  Our plan was to take him home at lunch - but he "needed to stay longer".  We had a fun afternoon - he spent all day in his pajamas!  Too rainy to go outside so why not?  His dad picked him up about 6:00.  

No stitching for me today - I had much more important things to do.  

A really good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment