Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

A wonderful day! Jeremiah was dedicated this morning - surrounded by family and friends. We had lunch with Josh and Becky - her parents, grandparents and brother were there as well as Perry. I wish Dale and Tristan could have been there, but they were with their Mom.
Josh cooked burgers and hot dogs on the grill. Lots of good food.
Perry's birthday is today - he was born on Mother's Day. I baked a pound cake - especially for him.
Jeremiah was so cute today - and funny. We all laughed so hard. He has a toy that he can hold on to and walk. He must have made 20 laps through the house. He is so thrilled with walking.I know his legs are tired tonight.
We have had so much rain! Good for the garden and grass. Everything is green.
We have Romaine Lettuce, Iceberg Lettuce, Radishes and Spinach ready to eat - delicious.
Becky &I picked strawberries recently. I made jam and froze the rest of the berries.
Becky made this mother's day card for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment